We are constantly hiring:
- Licensed Massage therapist (Part time or full time)
- Licensed Aestheticians or cosmetologist
Wellness and Skin Care Clinic is hiring new positions for Congaree rd, Grenville location. Aestheticians are employees, not contract labor, and earn well above industry average income
We are medical grade skin care provider. We customize skin care services and skin care products to every skin need; and we are looking for energetic and willing to learn new concepts on the skin care industry at our Congaree Rd location.
Part time positions positions are available
The ideal candidate will meet the following position requirements;
- Some experience as an Aesthetician (prefer medical spa experience)
- 2+ years in a position delivering excellent client service (any customer service)
- Knowledge of the skin and how to identify best treatments for best result - we offer training
- Ability to sell product and up-sell services
- Proven team work skills
- Ability to work independently as necessary
- Detailed and organized ----> MUST
- Proven communication skills both verbal and written
- Desire to grow and be a leader in the Aesthetic industry
- Flexible schedule including nights and weekends
- Show responsibility and punctuality at all times
- Enjoys being involved in event
Plan and organize open houses
- MOST IMPORTANTLY: Desire to create a life time career and Responsibility!
•Total compensation ranges from $ 10.00- $35.00 (hourly payment + commissions and bonuses)
WHAT WE OFFER:
Ongoing learning in your field
On Site Training
One on One Coaching to help reach your goals
Off Major Holidays throughout the year
A fun, interactive environment
Coaching and Advising from both a Spa Manager and Owner
A creative environment, allowing you to flourish
Opportunities for advancement within the company in many locations
•Must be customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients, management, and customer support staff.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES INCLUDE:
•Greet guests & members in a professional, friendly manner and customize the facial based on the clients needs after reviewing the client intake form with each guest.
•Obtains client's informed consent for facial plan prior to beginning the session.
•Perform 50 and 80 minute customized facial session within the scope of training and utilizing draping protocols.
•Creates an excellent experience for guests & members through a therapeutic touch and friendly attitude.
•Complete accurate and legible client intake notes.
•Promotes the health and wellness benefits of facials specific to each client and recommends frequency.
•Generate new clientele through promoting member referral and guest pass programs.
•Safeguards client information and confidentiality.
•Help maintain professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms and common areas.
•Maintains a professional clean appearance of self and spa by wearing a clean and pressed uniform, following the table dressing & draping protocols and keeping the therapy room clean.
•Able to work flexible days and hours, including at least some evenings and weekends.
•Knowledge of proper skincare techniques, product ingredients, and skincare equipment usage.
(must complete training)
•Understands, is passionate about, and believes in helping people through the healing benefits of skincare.
•Must carry liability insurance.
•Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations.
•"Whatever it takes" attitude.
•Ability to identify and problem solve.
•Ability to continuously stand and/or walk quickly.
•Ability to bend, lift, and squat frequently.
•Ability to lift up to 40 lbs. occasionally.
•Completed a minimum of 500 hours of education.
•Must pass a background check
Please fill the form below and we will contact you with a link to schedule an interview