Groupon or Living Social Vouchers
Sorry, we are not listing promotions on these platforms right now. Of you have an expired voucher please see section below for instructions on how to redeem an expired voucher
How to schedule your appointment video.
Is your Voucher expired?
Your Groupon voucher number is a 6 numbers code, no letters or dashes, It must look like the picture below.
Before you start booking you appointment:
- Please make sure you read your voucher and know the type of appointment you need. Also make sure you have a voucher number.
- For Groupon vouchers: please remember your voucher number has not letters. Example is shown above.
- Days and times shown below are the most updated information available, staff in the office are not allowed to do exceptions and we cannot guarantee that some desired days and times will be available.
- Please remember: do not to click on "Redeem Package, Gift Certificate or Coupon" tab. Just choose the appointment you are going to book today and follow the instructions
- please read our booking/cancellation policy. By booking your appointment you agree with all our policies, including right to terminate service due to improper behavior or possible threat to therapist safety. Please keep in mind that once you book your appointment we cannot un-redeem your voucher.
Groupon vouchers ( or any other voucher) are considered as promotions, as the fine print explains, it cannot be combined with any other promotion. These includes, but not limited to our last minute deals, promotions, promotional packages or any discount offered by Wellness and Skincare Clinic.
February 1 2017, due to an increased number of clients
rescheduling Groupon and Living Social voucher’s appointments month after
month, we are limiting to one the number of possible rescheduling events; this measure
is out of respect to other Groupon and Living Social customers who are not
allowed to book their appointments on those slots.
We appreciate your understanding
Wellness and Skincare Clinic