Groupon or Living Social Promotions
How to schedule your appointment video.
Is your Voucher expired?
Your Groupon voucher number is a 6 numbers code, no letters or dashes, It must look like the picture below.
Before you start booking you appointment:
- Please make sure you read your voucher and know the type of appointment you need. Also make sure you have a voucher number.
- For Groupon vouchers: please remember your voucher number has not letters. Example is shown above.
- Days and times shown below are the most updated information available, staff in the office are not allowed to do exceptions and we cannot guarantee that some desired days and times will be available.
- Please remember: do not to click on "Redeem Package, Gift Certificate or Coupon" tab. Just choose the appointment you are going to book today and follow the instructions
- please read our booking/cancellation policy. By booking your appointment you agree with all our policies, including right to terminate service due to improper behavior or possible threat to therapist safety. Please keep in mind that once you book your appointment we cannot un-redeem your voucher.
Groupon vouchers ( or any other voucher) are considered as promotions. As the fine print explains, it cannot be combined with any other promotion. These includes, but not limited, to our last minute deals, promotions, promotional packages or any discount offered by Wellness and Skincare Clinic.
- August 2018, due to an increased number of clients rescheduling Groupon and Living Social appointments month after month, we are not allowing rescheduling events; this measure is out of respect to other Groupon and Living Social customers who are not allowed to book their appointments on those slots.
We appreciate your understanding
Wellness and Skincare Clinic
Microdermabrasion is one of the easiest and most effective anti-aging treatments you can get. Its benefits are many:
- softens fine lines and wrinkles,
- Helps to smooth coarsely textured skin.
- Decreases the appearance of scarring.
- Decreases pore size, and reduces superficial hyper-pigmentation, also known as age spots.
Microdermabrasion also makes it easier for high-tech skin care products to penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin and help build collagen, which gives skin its youthful appearance.
Deep Pore Facial.
Clinical grade facial that focuses on congesting pores from debris accumulated on the skin over time. Covers the basics of skin care and is a great way to keep your skin healthy and radian.
- Safely exfoliates dead cells
- provides a soft, youthful and radiant glow.
- Includes full skincare evaluation and routine assessment.
Ultrasonic Facial .
stimulates skin tissue and produce a local warmth that increases circulation, while blasts away the top layer of dead cells. Regular treatment improves collagen production and cellular renewal that leads to a significant reduction of fine lines and wrinkles
Gentler than a microdermabrasion treatment, Ultrasonic waves are ideal for sensitive skin.
This treatment is not recommended for clients wearing pacemakers, diabetic pumps, or any implanted medical device. Also is not recommend for clients using tanning beds or tanning sprays as it may affect the tanning effects.
A luxurious, safe and effective treatment. In published clinical studies, hydrodermabrasion facial
was shown to yield better results than IPL and other common skin
treatments for facial rejuvenation improving the tone and texture of the
The hydrodermabrasion facial tips unique spiral design and powerful hermetic suction provides unparalleled non-invasive skin resurfacing and temporary pore opening to effectively cleanse exfoliate and extracting impurities evenly without damaging the skin while simultaneously delivering customized serums into the skin
Men's Facial .
Specifically formulated for male needs, which are often shaving-related (razor burn), or other conditions like skin sensitivity and dullness. Also targets skin roughened by spending time in the great outdoors, acne, excessive sweating, and skin conditions related to aging. Men may need to schedule a series of facial treatments to see optimal results.