Vita-Soothe Protection SPF35+ (New Product )
Available in 0.5, 1 once, or in 5 oz
Hydrates and helps retexture problematic or aging skin. Developed to provide a balanced moisture while prevents aging, protects and reverses environmental damage.
Visible reduces signs of aging as well as minimizing the appearance of pore size and breakouts. Ideal to use on dry skin, cuts, burns, psoriasis and eczema. An excellent way to pamper the skin. Safe on kids’ skin even babies’.
• Helps correct dull rough skin.
• Reduces signs of aging.
• Provides antioxidants and moisturizing nutrients
- Effective to reverse environmental damage
- Rejuvenate the skin's texture.
• Soothes and pamper the skin and aids in its recovery. Ideal for after- procedures
- Silky smooth and powdery after-feel
- Fully Customizable. Increase Its power to your advantage and make a product as unique as your skin.
Apply to cleansed face, before moisturizer, once or twice a day or as need it
Vitamin E: An antioxidant that helps to restore skin's youthful appearance and brighter tone.
Vitamin C ( Tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate) : Potent antioxidant, skin brightening (reduces hyperpigmentation), collagen-booster,and can improve appearance of aged and fragile skin. It is 8 times stronger than L-ascorbic acid at collagen formation; it helps reverse sun damage by shielding from UVA and UVB.
Vitamin A: Antioxidant that helps heal blemishes, and promotes skin renewal, helping to even skin tone. Has potent rejuvenating properties, can improve appearance of aged and blemished skin and ideal for advanced treatment of pre-conditioned skin.
Vitamin K : Provides the nutrients required to promote proper blood clotting utilizing a modern encapsulation technology for enhanced delivery to the skin.
Lipids: Help to trap moisture into skin by mimicking the silky molecules found in baby skin that prevent water from escaping from skin surface.
- Extracts in Hemp Seed Oil: Hemp seed oil has one of the highest antioxidant levels of any vegetable oil. It has a very high phenol, potent antioxidant found in wine and other extracts . High in omega‐3 and omega‐6 polyunsaturated fatty acids, hemp oil reduces skin dryness, itchiness, and transepidermal water loss. Hemp Seed Oil Contains 57% linoleic (LA) and 19% Linolenic (LNA) acids and antioxidants in the form of Vitamin E and carotene. Phytosrerols, phospolipds as well as a number of minerals including calcium, magnesium, sulfur, potassium and phosphorus are also found in hemp seed oil.
- Calendula Extract in Hemp seed Oil --> soothing, healing and protecting, non-greasy
- Rose Hip extract in Hemp Seed Oil--> intensely hydrating with high absorbing level
- Aloe Vera extract in Hemp Seed Oil --> Promotes Moisture and hydration
- Chamomile Extract in Hemp Seed Oil --> anti aging, wound healing and soothing
- Kakadu Plum, also known as also known as Gubinge, Billygoat Plum, Gurumal or Murunga in Hemp Seed Oil:
The Kakadu Plum fruit has the highest known Vitamin C concentration of any single natural food source in the world.
All Ingredients: Dimethicone,Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E), octyldodecanol, tryglycerides, Zinc oxide,Titanium Dioxide, Essential oils,BHT, Stearyl Palmitate, Myristyl Myristade,Cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone crosspolymer